4-Law Legal Support
Washington State Claims
Automobile Accidents
Other Personal Injury
Auto Accidents • Family Law • Bankruptcy • Immigration

• Auburn • Bellevue
• Bellingham • Everett
• Fife • Lynnwood
• Redmond • Renton
• Seattle • Tukwila
• WA State Patrol
• King County Police
• King County Sheriff

Police (incident) Report

Usually, the officer at the scene will give you a business card with the address and the report number on it. If for some reason you don’t have the card, in order to obtain the Police report (incident report), call the police department of the city in which the accident took place, if the accident happened on a freeway, then call the State patrol, and ask them for their address to obtain records, and the fee amount.  Then simply write a letter to the department and ask them to mail you a copy. Don’t forget to enclose a self-stamp envelope with your check if aplicable.

We have some sample letters to a few police departments for you to use as examples. If you need some assistance, contact us by sending us an Email.



1999-2000 4LawSupport.com All Rights Reserved